Nov 19, 2011

Elie Saab Spring 2012 RTW

I've become such a sucker for Elie Saab's flowing creations, and his Spring Ready to Wear collection is no exception. The colour pallet was beautiful (as always), bellow are my favourites (you may notice a theme) prepare yourself for some major evening gown beauty.









Does this look familiar to anyone? I cant for the life of me figure out where I have seen it before...













All photos via of Style.com
The movement is so awesome!! Love it.

~Be Inspired~

1 comment:

Gabe said...

What I never understood about fashion (as a guy) is... why does it matter that all these supposedly amazing dresses exist?

How do the common people like us afford them anyway, and when/where would you EVER wear them?

I guess I don't really go to formal gatherings though, so I'm probably missing something.