Nov 29, 2011

Layering for Fall

This is actually an outfit from back in October (when it was warm enough not to wear stockings) that I took waaay too many photos of and  trouble deciding which ones I liked. So like a mature adult I just ignored it for a while. :D
Anyways, here is a great layering outfit that I would wear to the office or a business casual school event.

Me in my kitchen looking really grainy, not sure why

I am wearing:
Jacket Handmade by me brown with a polka dot linning and even though I made it, its too tight in the sleeves
Shirt: Handmade by me, my own pattern One of the first items I drafted myself, the back is actually really cute but you cant see it here.
Dress H&M Its really light and the back is low, great for summer
Belt and necklaces: unfortunately I cant remember :S
Shoes Aldo birthday present from my dad, one of my favourite pairs, such great colours :)



yes I am falling over, the wall is helping me though :P



My messy apartment... please look at my armpit instead

Without the Jacket, still cute!



Sorry for the photo overload!
~Be Inspired~

2 comments:

Val - A Cleaner Closet said...

You did an amazing job with the handmade pieces! I do not have the patience to whip up an actual jacket but am inspired. Your blog is adorbs. I'm following!

acleanercloset.blogspot.com

Angela Ricardo said...

good post. stumbled from blog hopping. :)